BOOK LAUNCH DATES & LOCATIONS:
- Both English and French editions of the book will be launched at 1:30 pm on Monday, August 18 in Grand Falls, New Brunswick. The media event will be held on Louisiana Day at the EXPO-MONDE site. The address is: E & P Centre Senéchal, 60 Rue Ouellette, Grand Falls, N.B.
- The following day, Tuesday, August 19, both editions of the book will be launched at 10:00 am at the Acadian Archives of the University of Maine. Address: 23 University Drive, Fort Kent, Maine.
- In Lafayette, Louisiana, the book launch will be at 11:00 am, on Sunday, September 28 at the Vermilionville Living History & Folklife Park, followed by music. Andrepont Publishing will distribute the book in the United States and worldwide through their partners. For more information, visit www.vermilionville.org. The Bal du dimanche (Sunday dance) will start at 1:00 p.m.
- In the U. S., the book may be ordered from Warren A. Perrin (firstname.lastname@example.org), Acadian Museum (www.acadianmuseum.com), or Andrepont Printing (www.andrepontprinting.com), and in Canada from La Grande Marée at email@example.com. On the web, the book will be available with Amazon.com and Barnesandnoble.com.
- Acadians from around the world are showcased in a unique new book (in English and French) about the Acadian diaspora, which focuses on their communities in the United States, Canada and France.